Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 120
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 scones)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and lemon zest in a bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Fold dewberries in gently. Add 1/2 cup soy milk and stir to combine. Add just enough additional soy milk until dough leaves the sides of the bowl and forms a ball.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead about 10 times. Transfer dough to a parchment paper and spread into a 10-inch circle. Score the circle into 12 wedges and move parchment paper with dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any berries of your choice.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 4.5 18.4 3 10 141 Full nutrition