Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 613
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl; beat until fluffy. Pat into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat whipped topping, cream cheese, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl. Spread evenly and smoothly over the crust in the baking pan.
- Top cream cheese mixture with blueberry pie filling. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 613 calories; 39.7 59.6 5.3 82 252 Full nutrition