Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In small bowl, stir together yogurt and lemon juice; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage, stirring frequently and crumbling for 2 minutes. Add onion, olives, and mushrooms; cook 4 minutes more.
- Add spinach leaves and cook until wilted and sausage is fully cooked, about 1 to 3 minutes. Add eggs and cook, stirring constantly until almost dry. Remove from heat and stir in feta.
- Stuff each pita half with feta-egg mixture. Serve immediately with lemon yogurt.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any kind of bulk sausage you prefer (Greek, lamb, or pork).
- Line pita with additional spinach leaves, if desired.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 23.4 23.4 21 317 896 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1