Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 145
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine tuna, flour, egg white, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Fill prepared muffin cups equally with mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Garnish cakes with shrimp.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe will yield 2 cakes. Feel free to halve the portions, or eat 1 cake WITH your cat!
Per Serving: 145 calories; 1 6.1 26.2 45 96 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Cat gave this a paws up. I made both of the cakes just for him so I cannot vouch for the taste but he sure seemed to think they were good. I personally think they needed more cheese but again, h...