Instant Pot® Meatloaf
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 295
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, apple, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly blended.
- Shape the beef mixture into a loaf and place on a large piece of aluminum foil. Fold the foil up and around the edges of the meatloaf, creating a makeshift loaf pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and place the steam rack inside with the handles up. Place the meatloaf on top of the rack. Close and lock the lid; seal the vent. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 25 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Release cooker pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Transfer meatloaf, still on the rack, to a baking sheet. Broil meatloaf in the oven until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Brush over meatloaf and broil again until caramelized, 1 to 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 14.6 18.5 21.5 71 466 Full nutrition