Mouthwatering Brown Sugar Bacon
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 239 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange bacon on the baking sheet in a single layer; edges can touch or slightly overlap. Sprinkle brown sugar generously on top. Sprinkle pecans over the sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and glazed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute pure maple syrup for the brown sugar if preferred.
- For step 2, you can combine the bacon and brown sugar in a resealable plastic bag, seal, and shake until bacon is coated. Then arrange bacon on the baking sheet.
- Do not drain bacon on paper towels, the sugar will stick!
Per Serving: 239 calories; 13.9 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 579 mg sodium. Full nutrition