Pesto Puff Pastry Pinwheels
made it | 0 reviews |
"A simple and quick puff pastry and pesto pinwheel recipe with pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. These are perfect for just piling on a platter and sharing with friends!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 206 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust a flat work surface lightly with flour. Unroll puff pastry sheet and roll out into a rectangle. Spread pesto evenly over puff pastry, smoothing it out with a spoon. Scatter pine nuts evenly over the pesto and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Roll puff pastry up tightly like a jelly roll from the longer side. Brush with milk to glaze.
- Slice puff pastry roll into 12 to 15 pinwheels about 1/2-inch-thick. Lay pinwheels on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Let sit for 1 minute on baking sheet before removing.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 16 g fat; 11 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 158 mg sodium. Full nutrition