Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 167 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla extract. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix into the creamed butter mixture until just combined. Add chocolate chips, oats, and coconut; stir again just until combined.
- Scoop cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 10.8 g fat; 16.6 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 170 mg sodium. Full nutrition