Florentine Ranch Steak
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 935
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grease the grates well.
- Place steaks on a flat surface. Rub the bone of one of the steaks with the cut side of a garlic clove, so that the friction causes the garlic to form a little bit of paste. Rub the paste over the meat on both sides. Season steaks with Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix on both sides. Drizzle with the olive oil on both sides, rubbing into the steak.
- Place the steaks on the grill, and cook, flipping once, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice all over the meat. Slice the steak into strips and arrange on a platter. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 935 calories; 71.4 3.3 66.9 184 200 Full nutrition