Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 612
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli until tender but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish with butter.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, milk, creme fraiche, Gruyere cheese, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; whisk together until well combined.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in the prepared casserole dish. Cover with egg-cheese mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until gratin is brown and cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 612 calories; 42.4 27.7 34.6 279 818 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2