Simple Cauliflower Keto Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 469 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use other types of cheeses. I often use up whatever I have sitting around in the fridge.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 40.9 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 18.1 g protein; 141 mg cholesterol; 494 mg sodium. Full nutrition