Ingredients45 m servings 469
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use other types of cheeses. I often use up whatever I have sitting around in the fridge.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 40.9 10 18.1 141 494 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This dish was easy to make and very creamy. It was a bit bland and needed flavor. I will make this dish again and Will probably add a bit of garlic. I did take the recommendation of the other r...
Great flavor, my cheese and cream did not meld together to make a sauce though. Next time I will heat the cream and cheese in my Pyrex pan to make a quick sauce, then toss in the cauliflower an...
I added a shredded chicken breast turned out really good and my 4 yr & 2 yr old actually ate cauliflower and liked it
I followed the directions given. Made no changes. Loved it. It was far more filling than I thought as well.
This was so good that I felt as if I was cheating on my diet.