Ingredients45 m servings 469
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook cauliflower until tender but firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange cauliflower in a casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use other types of cheeses. I often use up whatever I have sitting around in the fridge.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 40.9 10 18.1 141 494 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Great flavor, my cheese and cream did not meld together to make a sauce though. Next time I will heat the cream and cheese in my Pyrex pan to make a quick sauce, then toss in the cauliflower an...
I added a shredded chicken breast turned out really good and my 4 yr & 2 yr old actually ate cauliflower and liked it
Really good. Sprinkled a little nutmeg on top. Heated up the cream and cheese as suggested by others. Will make again.
This is such an easy and tasty dish. My family, who does not eat cauliflower loves it!!!
Made exactly as written. I’m not on a keto diet, but if all of the food is that delicious, I may consider it. Yum!
I made this according to the instructions, and my husband loved it! I will be making this again.
This dish was easy to make and very creamy. It was a bit bland and needed flavor. I will make this dish again and Will probably add a bit of garlic. I did take the recommendation of the other r...