Buddha Bowl Power Menu
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 50 m servings 2411 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 bowl)
- Combine cashews, dates, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, and 1 pinch salt in a food processor and blend until very well mixed. Add coconut oil and continue to blend until mixture sticks together. Roll into 20 gumball-sized bites and place on a baking tray. Freeze at least 30 minutes. Store cinnamon energy bites in freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Bring water, brown rice, and 1 pinch salt to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes. Add fava beans, red bell pepper, and peas. Cook until rice is tender, about 6 minutes more. Drain if necessary, but do not rinse. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine cooled cooked rice, Swiss cheese, and artichoke hearts in a bowl. Mix olive oil, mustard, and white wine vinegar together in a small bowl; pour dressing over rice mixture and toss. Transfer to a bento box with the hard-boiled egg.
- Place yogurt in a separate compartment of the bento box and top with avocado, 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds, and chia seeds. Add energy bites to another compartment of the bento box. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine blueberries, 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds, and jasmine buds in a portable drink container. Add water. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight. Serve with the bento box.
- Cook's Note:
- You will not use all the energy bits in the recipe, so the nutrition is off.
Per Serving: 2411 calories; 136 g fat; 242.3 g carbohydrates; 77.4 g protein; 250 mg cholesterol; 1911 mg sodium. Full nutrition