Hickory Smoked Chicken Wings
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 321 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Coat baked chicken wings with the dry rub. Place wings in the smoker with the hickory wood chips.
- Smoke chicken for 1 hour at 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Transfer smoked wings to a large bowl and toss with barbeque sauce.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 13.2 g fat; 31.7 g carbohydrates; 17.5 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 1044 mg sodium. Full nutrition