Keto-Friendly Grilled Stuffed Chicken
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Simple recipe. I am sure other people have made this recipe before. We like to grill this during the summer and winter months. You can also bake in the oven with a couple tablespoons of grass-fed butter (add fat for keto diet) at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes. We normally serve with grilled zucchini and a side salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 503
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken breast on a flat work surface. Slice horizontally through the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Open the 2 sides and spread them out like butterfly wings. Repeat with remaining breasts.
- Combine garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over chicken breasts.
- Combine jalapeno peppers, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Spread mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
- Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook on the hot grill until bacon is cooked and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 503 calories; 35.2 6.1 39.8 164 2633 Full nutrition