Romanian Sour Cherry Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 304 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8x16-inch cake pan.
- Beat egg whites in a bowl until foamy. Add sugar little by little while continuing to beat.
- Blend the yolks and oil together in a bowl.
- Add the yolk mixture to the bowl with the egg whites. Add lemon zest and vanilla extract. Mix for 3 more minutes. Gently blend in flour using a tablespoon. Pour batter into the prepared pan and spread cherries on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 40 to 60 minutes. Turn off the oven, leaving cake inside with the door closed for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 9.8 g fat; 48.6 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 37 mg sodium. Full nutrition