Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 694
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Pour evaporated milk, flour, 1 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract into a bowl. Stir until there are no chunks. Pour batter into the prepared muffin tin. Use a spoon to make a divot in the center of each cupcake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes more. Cut cupcakes in half horizontally.
- Spread 1/2 cup of whipped cream on the cut surface of the bottom half of each cupcake. Replace the top of each cupcake. Refrigerate filled cupcakes for 10 minutes.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries in a bowl. Mix in remaining 1 cup sugar and remaining 1 cup whipped cream. Spread mixture equally on top of the cupcakes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Serve chilled.
Per Serving: 694 calories; 17.6 120.3 14.1 117 166 Full nutrition