Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 391 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch buckle)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and lightly flour a 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat 3/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla extract until combined. Add milk and beat well.
- Sift cake flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir into the sugar-butter mixture. Fold in strawberries. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together in another bowl until creamy. Blend in flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle topping over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 13.1 g fat; 64 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 368 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1