Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 135
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place butter in an ovenproof pan or cast iron skillet and place in the oven.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs and milk in a bowl. Add flour, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and whisk for 1 minute to remove lumps.
- Remove hot pan from oven and swirl melted butter to coat. Pour batter into the hot pan and return it to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pancake is puffed in the center and golden brown on the edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar and slice into 8 wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 135 calories; 6.8 13.7 4.4 83 86 Full nutrition