Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Place 2 tea bags in a bowl and pour hot milk on top. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Carefully squeeze tea bags to release as much liquid as possible; discard tea bags. Let milk cool completely.
- While tea is steeping in the milk, remove tea leaves from remaining tea bag. Grind into a powder using a spice grinder or mortar and pestle. Combine 1/2 the ground tea with confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Reserve remaining ground tea.
- Whisk eggs, flour, tea-infused milk, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Pour batter through a mesh sieve to remove any remaining lumps.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Immediately add apple slices, brown sugar, reserved ground tea, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Cook and stir until apples are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Pour batter on top and transfer the pan to the preheated oven.
- Bake until pancake is set, puffed, and golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Shake skillet to loosen pancake and transfer to a serving plate. Dust with Earl Grey-sugar mixture.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 5.2 17.9 3.8 79 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1