Delicious Carne Asada
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 179 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (5 pounds carne asada)
- Place beef in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine water, orange slices, orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, lime slices, cilantro, oil, salt, garlic, white pepper, black pepper, oregano, cumin, chili powder, and cloves in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour marinade on top of the beef and seal the bag.
- Marinate beef in the refrigerator, 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill beef over direct heat until firm and slightly pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 9.5 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 17.7 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 477 mg sodium. Full nutrition