Grilled Turkey Burgers with Ranch Seasoning
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Burgers: Preheat a grill or pan over medium-high heat. Mix together the turkey meat, yogurt, Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and pepper.
- Form into 4 to 6 patties, depending on how large you want them. Create a 1/4-inch indentation into the top of each patty. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Top each slice of bread with lettuce and burger patties.
- Sweet Potato Fries: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spread the sweet potato fries in one layer on a sheet pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and add Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Cook according to package directions, shaking the pan once halfway through cooking, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve burgers and fries together with bottled Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Dressing, for dipping.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 19.7 30.2 22.4 73 411 Full nutrition