Easy Ranch Spaghetti Carbonara
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 519 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk the eggs, yolks, Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, a small pinch of black pepper, and cheese together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the bacon and saute for about about 5 to 7 minutes, until beginning to crisp.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Add pasta to the skillet with the bacon over low heat. Stir to coat the pasta. Transfer pasta and bacon to a bowl, add the egg mixture and a small amount of the reserved pasta water for creaminess. Toss well to coat. Serve immediately with extra cheese for garnish.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use pancetta in place of bacon.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 17.2 g fat; 65 g carbohydrates; 24.4 g protein; 218 mg cholesterol; 479 mg sodium. Full nutrition