Ranch-Rubbed Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Crema, Radish, and Lime
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 424
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Preheat a grill or pan over medium-high heat.
- Rub the skirt or flank steak on all sides with the Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and black pepper to taste. Place steak on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain.
- Put the sour cream, avocado, a pinch of seasoning mix, and lime juice into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Fill each tortilla with steak, and top with the avocado crema and radish slices. Serve with lime wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Both flank steak or skirt steak will work in this recipe.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 23 36.4 22.8 57 102 Full nutrition