Gluten-Free Mascarpone Pound Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 352 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch angel food cake pan and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour.
- Combine sugar and mascarpone cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until well mixed.
- Stir 3 cups gluten-free flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Reduce mixer speed to low. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture alternately with milk until well blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before inverting onto a cooling rack.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a tube pan (such as Bundt®).
Per Serving: 352 calories; 12.6 g fat; 55.9 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 108 mg sodium. Full nutrition