Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 352
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch angel food cake pan and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour.
- Combine sugar and mascarpone cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until well mixed.
- Stir 3 cups gluten-free flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Reduce mixer speed to low. Gradually add flour mixture to egg mixture alternately with milk until well blended. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before inverting onto a cooling rack.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a tube pan (such as Bundt®).
Per Serving: 352 calories; 12.6 55.9 8.1 103 108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My daughter has problems with gluten and I have been hesitant to try Gluten free baking. (She is an adult). Even though there were no reviews on this recipe I thought I'd give it a try. I did...
I used almond milk instead of whole milk, and subbed half the flour with rice flour... Came out amazing! Will definitely be making again. Update: made again, with only all purpose flour, in a bu...
This was surprisingly easy to make and everyone really likes it. Quite tasty and likely to be made again. Has been enjoyed with ice cream and strawberries. Just as good by itself.