Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 h 35 m servings 103 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 pops)
- Line two 4x8-inch loaf pans with foil; coat with cooking spray. Stir together berry blue gelatin and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl with 1 1/2 cups boiling water until dissolved. Pour into the first prepared pan. Stir together strawberry gelatin and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl with 1 1/2 cups boiling water until dissolved. Pour into second prepared pan. Chill both mixtures until set, at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water in a bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Add remaining 3/4 cup boiling water and whisk until dissolved. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, line a 9x13-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on long sides, and coat with cooking spray. Turn chilled gelatins out onto a cutting board and coarsely chop. Transfer to prepared pan, then pour in milk mixture. Chill until set, at least 3 hours.
- Use foil to carefully lift gelatin mixture and transfer to a baking sheet, then fold down edges of foil. Insert 8 wooden sticks, spaced evenly, on each long side of the gelatin block. Freeze overnight.
- Let frozen gelatin stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Cut into 16 ice pop-sized rectangles.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 1.1 g fat; 22 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition