Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 152
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and toss to evenly coat with olive oil. Cook, stirring occasionally for even cooking, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add walnuts, white balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally so walnuts don't burn, until beans are soft but maintain some crunch, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you do not have a basil-infused olive oil, use 1 teaspoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil.
- If you are using a fresh lemon, grate and add 1 to 2 teaspoons zest for extra flavor.
- You can also substitute almonds for the walnuts.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 11.9 11.2 3.3 0 300 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2