Easy Strawberry Cheesecake
made it | 0 reviews |
"A lovely no-bake cheesecake made with any fruit you wish, but strawberries are my favorite. I like to use British digestive biscuits but graham crackers will do as well. Simple and easy to make and rich in flavor."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 675 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Line a large pie dish with parchment paper for easier slicing and serving.
- Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl. Press mixture into prepared dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar together in a bowl until well combined. Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture. Reserve a few strawberries for garnish and fold remaining strawberries into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the mixture over the chilled biscuit base and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Decorate with remaining strawberries. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- This is a very large dessert so you will need a good size dish, or you can portion the base and filling into individual bowls or glasses.
Per Serving: 675 calories; 58.7 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 160 mg cholesterol; 355 mg sodium. Full nutrition