Brown Sugar Plum Tart
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This tart comes from my cousin Marie. I love plums - although you can make this recipe with other fruits, it's best with plums."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll pastry out onto a flat work surface. Line a tart tin with the pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Leave oven on.
- Sprinkle semolina evenly over the pastry. Place plum halves on top in a circular pattern. Sprinkle brown sugar over plums.
- Return tart to the oven and bake until plums are tender and pastry is golden, about 30 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 8.4 37.6 2.9 0 132 Full nutrition