Strawberry Poppy Seed Cream Cheese Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir together pancake mix, Almond Breeze, sugar, oil, extract, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl. Lightly stir in strawberries and cream cheese. Add strawberry jam and swirl lightly with a knife.
- Spoon into prepared cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute almond extract for the vanilla extract if desired.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 230 Total Fat 9gg Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 220mg Potassium 105mg Total Carbohydrate 33g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 20g Protein 4g