Harvest Vegetable Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Stir together mashed potatoes, Almond Breeze, oil, and egg in a large bowl until well mixed. Stir in zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions. Stir together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and stir into vegetable mixture.
- Transfer to a floured board and knead several times until dough is smooth (do not add too much flour or bread will be tough). Shape into a loaf and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 270 Total Fat 10g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 500mg Potassium 191mg Total Carbohydrate 36g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 1g Protein 8g