Breeze Double Chocolate Fudge Pops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pops)
- Whisk together Almond Breeze, cornstarch, and extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Add coconut oil and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Let cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chocolate syrup and spoon into ice cream pop molds. Insert a handle or popsicle stick into each. Freeze overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute butter for the coconut oil if desired.
- If using popsicle sticks, cover each mold firmly with foil. Make a tiny slit in each and insert sticks.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 90 Total Fat 3.5g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 65mg Potassium 64mg Total Carbohydrate 14mg Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 10g Protein 1g