Orange Cream Pops
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pops)
- Whisk together Almond Breeze, sugar, cornstarch, coconut oil, and extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Let cool, stirring occasionally.
- Place 2/3 of the mixture in a separate bowl and stir in orange juice concentrate. Combine mixture from both bowls and swirl very lightly.
- Spoon into ice cream pop molds and insert a handle or stick into each. Freeze overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- If using popsicle sticks, cover each mold firmly with foil. Make a tiny slit in each and insert sticks.
- Substitute butter for the coconut oil if desired.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 100 Total Fat 3,5g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 60mg Potassium 99mg Total Carbohydrate 16g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 13g Protein 0g