Breeze Blueberry Muffins
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir together sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in egg, then stir in Almond Breeze. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt and add to butter mixture, stirring very lightly. Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon equal amounts into lined muffin cups. If preparing streusel, mix all ingredients in a small bowl using your fingers. Sprinkle over muffin batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are cooked through. Makes 12 muffins.
You might also like
- Nutritional analysis per serving (with streusel): Calories 230 Total Fat 9g Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 210mg Potassium 60mg Total Carbohydrate 34g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 17g Protein 4g
- Nutritional analysis per serving (without streusel): Calories 200 Total Fat 6g Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 200mg Potassium 50mg Total Carbohydrate 31g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 15g Protein 3g