Ingredients9 h 15 m servings 369
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spread 1 tablespoon butter onto the bottom and sides of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Cut each roll into 3 slices (you should have 10 cups, loosely measured). Place on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle some of the blueberries into the dish and arrange roll slices in rows. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries, tucking some between the roll slices.
- Melt remaining butter and whisk together with Almond Breeze, sugar, extracts, and eggs. Pour over bread, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove French toast from refrigerator and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until firm when the dish is gently tapped. Serve warm, dusted with powdered sugar.
- Cook's Note:
- Hint of Honey Almond Breeze will make this dish slightly less sweet.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 270 Total Fat 5g Cholesterol 110mg Sodium 260mg Potassium 141mg Total Carbohydrate 50g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 33g Protein 7g
Per Serving: 369 calories; 18.7 44.4 7 130 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
way too sweet. I would omit the sweet rolls and use regular bread and also too much milk . Mixture was too soupy and not custard like.
This did not turn out well at all, cooked it for almost 2 hours and it was soup in the middle, it is way to much liquid, make this at your own risk
Tastes great! It’s more of a bread pudding in my opinion; baked for almost 1.5 hours and still sipping wet in the middle, and I didn’t even use all the almond milk concoction to begin with.
It did not say whether to cook it covered, or uncovered, so I baked it covered for most of the time and then took off the foil for the last part to crisp up. I guess if you want it so if you wou...