Vanilla Pops with Fresh Berries
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pops)
- Whisk together Almond Breeze, sugar, cornstarch, and extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Add coconut oil and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Let cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in berries and spoon into ice cream pop molds. Insert a handle or popsicle stick into each. Freeze overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- If using popsicle sticks, cover each mold firmly with foil. Make a tiny slit in each and insert sticks.
- You can substitute almond extract for the vanilla extract and butter for the coconut oil if desired.
- Use any fresh berries you prefer, such as blueberries or chopped strawberries.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 90 Total Fat 3.5g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 60mg Potassium 64mg Total Carbohydrate 14g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 11g Protein 0g