Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 mini loaves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat 2 mini loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together bananas, sugar, Almond Breeze, oil, extract, and egg in a large bowl. Stir together dry ingredients and add to banana mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Spoon equal amounts into prepared pans and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool before removing from pans. Makes 8 servings.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe may be baked in a 7 1/2 X 3 1/2-inch loaf pan for 55 minutes to make 1 small but full-size loaf, or double the recipe and bake in an 8 X 4-inch loaf pan for 1 hour and 10 minutes for a large loaf.
- For a fun ice cream sandwich, spoon slightly softened ice cream between slices of banana bread and freeze until firm.
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 230 Total Fat 12g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 190mg Potassium 125mg Total Carbohydrate 29g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 16g Protein 5g
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
It was very good. I am going to try it again with cinnamon. I really like that it has almonds in it.
This was moist and tasty. Very easy to make too. I made them in mini loaf pans and it only took 30 minutes.