Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 35
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until foamy. Add sugar slowly, continuing to beat until meringue is smooth, shiny, and satiny, about 10 minutes. Let stand while coating 2 baking sheets with butter and flour.
- Add cocoa powder to egg white mixture slowly, 1/2 tablespoon at a time. Beat on medium power until very smooth and evenly colored.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until each cookie comes off the baking sheet cleanly, 1 to 2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 35 calories; 0.2 8.2 0.6 < 1 7 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
2.8.19 Sadly, this recipe has convinced me to never try making meringues again because this was a disaster. I followed the instructions to the letter, and ended up with a bowl of runny/soupy e...