made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 d 19 h 20 m servings 35 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until foamy. Add sugar slowly, beating continually, until mixture is smooth, shiny, and satiny. Let stand while coating 2 baking sheets with butter and flour.
- Add cocoa powder to egg white mixture slowly, 1/2 tablespoon by 1/2 tablespoon. Beat on medium power until very smooth and evenly colored.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until each cookie comes off the baking sheet cleanly, 1 to 2 hours.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 0.2 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 7 mg sodium. Full nutrition