Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 297 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix soy sauce, butter, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around 3 or 4 green beans. Use a toothpick to secure in place, if necessary, and place in a baking dish. Continue with remaining bacon and green beans. Pour brown sugar sauce on top, cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Uncover baking dish; turn and dip the wrapped green beans so they are covered in the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is fully cooked, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 20.6 g fat; 22.8 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 1800 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1