Boost Bowl With Lemon Tahini Sauce
made it | 0 reviews |
The Pretty Feed
"We call this a boost bowl because it is packed with vegan/vegetarian fuel, giving your body a break from animal protein. If you've been slacking on your vegetable intake this is a great way to make up for it. Or you can always add this as a side dish or appetizer to any meal! Even the meat lovers went back for seconds. It's filling, very nutritious, and also makes a fantastic side dish."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 441 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts, new potatoes, purple potatoes, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, juice from 1/2 a lemon, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a separate container. Place on a sheet pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping vegetables halfway, until sprouts and potatoes are tender and crispy, about 40 minutes.
- Mix tahini, yeast, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and water together in a bowl. Add more water to achieved desired thickness.
- Serve the vegetable mixture in bowls and drizzle the tahini sauce on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use 1 1/2 pounds of any variety of mutli-colored potatoes of your choice.
- If vegetables are not crispy enough, you can broil them for a minute or two.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 15.7 g fat; 67.1 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 246 mg sodium. Full nutrition