Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in sour cream and milk with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead about 5 times. Pat out to 3/4-inch thickness. Cut into rounds with a 2- or 3-inch cutter. Transfer biscuits to a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms are nicely browned, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute half-and-half for milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 7.2 15.6 3.8 19 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1