Vegetarian Overnight Breakfast Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 50 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in oregano and garlic salt. Add chives and saute for 1 minute. Add vegetarian crumbles and mushrooms. Continue cooking until mushrooms soften, about 5 minutes. Drain excess moisture and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Mix in curry powder and salt. Add milk and mix thoroughly. Stir in stuffing until all the bread is soaked. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Fold in mushroom mixture from the skillet.
- Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour in casserole mixture. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) the next morning.
- Bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 1 hour. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Uncover casserole and continue baking until top is browned, about 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute butter for the olive oil if preferred.
- Use Swiss cheese if desired.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 14 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 18.1 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 977 mg sodium. Full nutrition