Vegan Oatmeal Cookie Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 310
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 big bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, white sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Stir in oats, cherries, walnuts, and pancake syrup. Make a well in the center; pour in applesauce, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until dough comes together. Press dough into a 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute brown sugar for the pancake syrup if desired.
- If using sweetened applesauce, cut sweetened by 1/4 cup.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 13.5 43.8 4 0 263 Full nutrition