Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 6 servings (4 servings)
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place red snapper skin-side down in the baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with garlic, garlic salt, and red pepper. Spread cilantro evenly over the fish; squeeze lime evenly on top.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt butter and pour evenly over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve with juices spooned over the fish, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Cajun seasoning (such as Tony Chachere's®) for the ground red pepper, if desired.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 5.9 0.7 31.3 66 152 Full nutrition