Tofu and Vegetables Stir-Fry with Couscous
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 431
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix tofu, 1 tablespoon oil, curry powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- While tofu is marinating, place broccoli and carrot in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water and 1 pinch salt. Cover and cook in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over high heat. Saute spinach, onion, cucumber, radish, nutmeg, and 1 pinch salt until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, honey, peanut butter, ginger, and black pepper. Add cooked broccoli and carrot. Reduce heat to low and cover the wok.
- Place marinated tofu in a pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add to vegetable mixture in the wok.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add couscous, margarine, and garlic. Mix well, cover the saucepan, and let rest until water is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Serve couscous in a bowl topped with tofu mixture and pistachios.
Per Serving: 431 calories; 16.8 56.6 18.1 0 640 Full nutrition