Vegan Lime Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 8-inch baking pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, confectioners' sugar, and salt in a bowl. Add oil and mix well. Press crust mixture into the baking pan with your hands.
- Mix white sugar, tofu, lime juice, flour, soy milk, and salt together using an electric mixer until well blended. Pour filling over the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and center jiggles only slightly, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any nondairy milk you prefer.
- If desired: Use lemon juice instead of lime. Feel free to add a couple drops of green food coloring to the filling.
- Crust can also be baked for 20 minutes before the filling is added, then cooked for another 20 minutes for a crispier crust.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 9.8 g fat; 39.1 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 140 mg sodium. Full nutrition