Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 403 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower florets in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave oven for 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower cooks, heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chorizo, mushrooms, and onion; cook and stir until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Stir butter, cream, Cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the cauliflower, in that order. Mix in hot sauce. Transfer mixture to the baking dish with the chorizo mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 33.9 g fat; 8.1 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 1189 mg sodium. Full nutrition