Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/4 cups onion; saute until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Add turkey and chiles; saute for 3 minutes. Stir in salsa and simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in tortilla chips. Sprinkle queso fresco on top.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake just until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining onion and cilantro over chilaquiles. Drizzle with crema before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute shredded Mexican cheese blend for the queso fresco if needed.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 21.8 31.6 28.3 76 1788 Full nutrition