made it | 0 reviews |
"These pinwheels with puff pastry, mozzarella, and mortadella are quick and easy to make and great for parties!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 pinwheels)
- Lightly dust a rolling pin. Unroll puff pastry and roll out to a rectangle. Cut into 2 pieces lengthwise. Sprinkle one of the puff pastry pieces with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and cover with 3 slices of mortadella. Roll up lengthwise into a tight roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover rolls with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice puff pastry roll in 1/4-inch-thick slices and lay on the prepared baking sheets, leaving space in between the slices since they will puff up when baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the center racks until lightly browned and puffed up, about 17 minutes. Rotate baking sheets halfway through for even baking.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 6.3 4.9 3.6 14 125 Full nutrition