Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 pinwheels)
- Lightly dust a rolling pin. Unroll puff pastry and roll out to a rectangle. Cut into 2 pieces lengthwise. Sprinkle one of the puff pastry pieces with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and cover with 3 slices of mortadella. Roll up lengthwise into a tight roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover rolls with parchment paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice puff pastry roll in 1/4-inch-thick slices and lay on the prepared baking sheets, leaving space in between the slices since they will puff up when baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the center racks until lightly browned and puffed up, about 17 minutes. Rotate baking sheets halfway through for even baking.
You might also like
Per Serving: 91 calories; 6.3 4.9 3.6 14 125 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1