Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in cherry tomatoes until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Mix in spinach; cook for 1 minute more.
- Whisk cream, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of the Gouda cheese in the prepared pie plate and top with spinach mixture. Cover with egg mixture and sprinkle the remaining Gouda cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and top is golden, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 18.6 3.7 7.5 131 324 Full nutrition