Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 47 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cookies)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter and yacon syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 60% power until melted, about 1 minute. Add coconut flour; mix well until a thick dough is formed.
- Shape dough into small balls and place on the prepared baking sheet; press into flat cookies.
- Freeze until cookies are hard, about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Dip the cookies in the chocolate until fully coated. Chill in the fridge until set, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 168 calories; 13 9.1 6.5 0 118 Full nutrition